In this tutorial you will find detailed instructions on how you can reset Galaxy J3 Pro to its original configuration by using factory and hard reset feature.
The Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro comes with a 5 Inch Amoled display with a pixel density of 294 PPI. It is result of a great screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. Moreover it has an aspect ratio of 16:9 which which makes it trendy as per the present vogue. The smartphone houses a 16GB inbuilt storage so that you can save ample amount files and documents.
It is equipped with Quad-Core processors that have clock speeds of 1.4 GHz respectively. The processors are assisted by a 2GB RAM to ensure a powerful performance even while running multiple apps. The graphical needs of the system are handled by an Adreno 306 GPU. The entire configuration is built upon a Snapdragon 410 MSM8916v2 chipset.
Every smartphone always comes with a factory setting where the utility has a big effect. Nevertheless, not everyone is able to do it because this method is rarely used. In this article, we will give you some options on how to factory reset and how to hard reset Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro.
Factory reset Samsung J3 Pro via Settings
The quickest and easiest way to reset the Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro is through the settings menu on the device. It is very simple and easy to do within a few steps.
- Go to the Home screen and choose “Apps”.
- Choose ˊSettingsˋ.
- Go to the Backup & reset.
- Choose “RESET DEVICE”.
- Select the Erase everything option.
- All data and settings saved on the phone will be deleted.
- The Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro will automatically reset and reboot.
Unlock Screen Pin / Pattern / Password Samsung J3 Pro
If you forgot your Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro lock screen pattern, password, fingerprint and pin, but you have setting up Samsung account or Google account before, you can easily to bypass lock screen remotely by Find My Mobile / Device service on computer.
You’ll need to be signed into your Samsung and Google account on your phone, and must have either a Wi-Fi or mobile data connection.
Unlock Screen via Google Find My Device
- Go to https://www.google.com/android/find and then log in with your Google email and password.
- Select the Samsung J3 Pro from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Select the “Erase Data” option from the action menu.
- Select “Erase Device” to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the phone.
Unlock Screen with Samsung Find My Mobile
- Open https://findmymobile.samsung.com and then sign in with your Samsung Account ID and password.
- Select the Galaxy J3 Pro from the menu on the left.
- Select the “Erase Device” option from below the device information.
- Choose the ‘Eraseʼ button on the popup.
- Enter your Samsung Account password to confirm and send the task to your phone.
Hard reset Samsung J3 Pro from Recovery
If you are unable to perform a factory data reset on yourSamsung Galaxy J3 Pro using the phone settings for some reasons, you can try the hard reset method. Just follow the steps given below.
- Ensure that the Samsung J3 Pro is powered off.
- Press and hold the Volume Up, Home and Power buttons until you see the Samsung J3 Pro logo.
- Wait a few seconds.
- Navigate with the volume buttons to Wipe data / factory reset and confirm with the Power button.
- Navigate to Yes and confirm with the Power button.
- Allow several seconds for the factory data reset to complete.
- Your Samsung J3 Pro will now reset.
The final word
The Galaxy J3 Pro is a power packed smartphone which ends up fulfilling almost all the needs that a user may demand. The processor with a huge RAM runs the device at a good speed and promises an all-round task. The affordable price tag makes it an attractive buy.
Despite the Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro problems, it’s still a great phone that’s an easy purchase if you have the option and opportunity. Every common issue that the phone has is easy to fix, even if some of the fixes take time. If your Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro has had any of these problems, hopefully, your smartphone is now performing exactly as it’s intended.