Guide on how to hard and factory reset Realme 7i, Realme 7 Pro from the Recovery Mode menu or from Settings menu, based on the condition and situation of the phone itself, where both gives out the same result.
The Realme 7i comes with an amazing bezel-less display having a small notch on the top. It can provide great viewing experience with the help of the huge 6.5-inch IPS LCD display having a screen resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels and a pixel density of 270 PPI. It comes with a Corning Gorilla Glass which will protect the display.
Under the hood, it provides an Octa-Core processor having a clock speed of 2 GHz which is seated upon the Snapdragon 662 chipset, together which can deliver great performance. There is an Adreno 610 GPU that will handle the graphics of the device smoothly. It has a 8 GB ram that will handle the multitasking of the device.
The easiest way to clean up Realme 7i from 3rd party apps and any data within the app is by reset the phone. This action will bring the phone back to its original default factory settings and in the process, it will erase everything.
So, make sure to back up everything including photos, files, phone number, document, and other important things that you still want to keep.
Factory reset Realme 7i / Pro from Settings Menu
You can use this reset method if you want to clear data to sell your Realme 7i. Also, it can solve performance problems that are starting to decline.
This is how you can reset Realme 7i and Realme Pro from the Setting application on the phone.
- Go into the Settings.
- Tap Additional settings.
- Tap on Backup & reset.
- Tap on Erase all data (factory data reset).
- Confirm you understand that all data will be erased by tapping on Erase Data.
- Your Realme 7i will restart and begin the factory data reset.
Hard Reset Realme 7i / Pro from Recovery Mode
When the Realme 7i has some serious performance issues where you can’t launch the Settings app, when the phone is frozen, or when the phone doesn’t boot up at all, are situations where you can use this method.
- Shut down your Realme 7i completely by pressing the Power button.
- Press and hold the “Volume Down” and “Power” keys.
- Then in the TWRP menu select the language “English“.
- After that, select the “Wipe Data” menu.
- Continue by selecting the option “Wipe data (Keep SMS, Contacts and Photos)“.
- After that you confirm by tapping the “OK” button.
- If the Wipe process is complete “Wiped Successfully” tap the “OK” button.
- You can select the option “Reboot“.
- Later the Realme 7i will restart by itself and wait for the restart to finish in a few minutes.
It’s a little tricky, but you can practice entering Recovery Mode first, so when needed, you can easily reset your phone.
This phone has a Factory Reset Protection (FRP) policy, so make sure you still don’t forget the Google account associated with your Realme 7i.
If we’ve missed an easy way to reset on the Realme 7i, or you have questions about one of the methods on this list, let us know in the comments below. Look forward to other articles such as how to unlock bootloader on Realme 7i, we will publish it soon.