All Realme phones have a reset feature which returns the phone to its original state by deleting all data stored on the Realme C2. In this tutorial, we’ll see how to hard and factory Realme C2.
Realme C2 comes with an attractive display of 6.2 Inch with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9. It has a bezel-less display with a pixel density of 277 PPI.
It comes with Helio P22 MT6762 Octa-Core (ARM Cortex A53) processor and 3GB RAM, which together delivers lag-free performance. The PowerVR GE8320 GPU ensures unhindered gaming and multitasking.
3 Methods to Reset Realme C2
There will come a situation where you would want to reset your Realme C2. Resetting your Realme will help you fix minor errors, app crashes or if you simply want a speed boost. However, you might want to know how to do it.
Hard reset Realme C2 via Recovery
- Turn off your Realme C2 and wait a few seconds.
- Press and hold the “Volume Down” and “Power” keys.
- Then in the TWRP menu select the language “English“.
- After that, select the “Wipe Data” menu.
- Continue by selecting the option “Wipe data (Keep SMS, Contacts and Photos)“.
- After that you confirm by tapping the “OK” button.
- If the Wipe process is complete “Wiped Successfully” tap the “OK” button.
- You can select the option “Reboot“.
- Later the Realme C2 will restart by itself and wait for the restart to finish in a few minutes.
Reset Passcode or Pattern Lock Realme C2
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Realme C2 from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Realme C2.
Factory reset Realme C2 via Settings
- Go into the Settings.
- Tap Additional settings.
- Tap on Backup & reset.
- Tap on Erase all data (factory data reset).
- Confirm you understand that all data will be erased by tapping on Erase Data.
- Your Realme C2 will restart and begin the factory data reset.
Realme C2 is an excellent mid-range smartphone that features powerful specs to stand out from the crowd. The cameras are capable of capturing an excellent image. It has a decent battery backup that can be fueled easily. The processing front also shows an impressive build that can handle all kinds of functions.
Some of these problems stem not so much specifically from Realme itself, but from having one of the latest updates. If you have a serious problem, especially involving hardware, the best solution is probably to contact the manufacturer or retailer support for your device. If you want to get more interesting tips such as how to root Realme C2, please keep an eye on this JellyDroid.com blog.