Restoring your Oppo F5 to its factory state can be a way to solve performance problems, remove malware or get it ready for a new owner. Using this guide, you’ll learn how to reset Oppo F5.
The Oppo F5 flaunts a 6inch IPS LCD display, which adopts a completely bezel-less design. The display comes with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels and a density of 402 ppi, which can provide an amazing viewing experience.
Under the hood, it packs a Helio P23 (MT6763T) SoC Octa-Core processor that runs at a speed of 2.5 GHz, which can render a great performance together. There is an ARM Mali-G71MP2 GPU that handles the graphics of the device while the massive 4GB RAM looks after the gaming and multitasking.
3 Methods to Reset Oppo F5
If you’re using a Oppo F5 and some bugs or glitches start occuring on your device, it might be time to restart to factory settings. This guide will make it easier for you to reset to factory settings.
Factory reset Oppo F5 via Settings
- Go into the Settings.
- Tap Additional settings.
- Tap on Backup & reset.
- Tap on Erase all data (factory data reset).
- Confirm you understand that all data will be erased by tapping on Erase Data.
- Your Oppo F5 will restart and begin the factory data reset.
Reset Passcode or Pattern Lock Oppo F5
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Oppo F5 from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Oppo F5.
Hard reset Oppo F5 via Recovery
- Ensure that the Oppo F5 is powered off.
- Press and hold the Volume Down key and the Power key.
- When the OPPO logo displays, release all keys.
- Press the Wipe data option.
- Press Wipe data (Keep SMS, Contacts and Photos).
- Press OK.
- When the hard Reset is complete, tap Reboot.
- The Oppo F5 will automatically reboot.
The Oppo F5 is an excellent smartphone that comes with a bundle of features. The camera and the display are also good. With the decent processing, it can be grabbed by a number of users in the provided low budget. The configuration is capable of handling a number of functions. Overall, it is a great phone in the budget.
If you have any problems that aren’t mentioned here, or just need OPPO help in general, please leave a comment below, and we’ll help you as best as we can.