Hard and Factory reset are the best solutions to solve many Android problems. If your Oppo F11 is far slower than it once was, you have a malware infection that won’t go away or plan to sell your phone, a factory reset is the most convenient solution. In this article, you will find a step by step guide to reset Oppo F11.
The Oppo F11 sports a 6.5 Inch IPS LCD display with FHD+ (1080 x 2340 pixels) resolution that results into a pixel density of 396 PPI. The device is powered by a 64-bit 2.1 GHz Octa-Core Helio P70 processor under the hood, aided by 4GB of RAM. The Oppo F11 looks premium in a brushed aluminium unibody design.
For photography, the Oppo F11 features a 48MP + 5MP rear camera with optical image stabilisation, 4K recording support and a Dual rear camera-tone LED flash.It also packs a 16MP front shooter for quality self-portraits. The internal storage of the phone is 128GB, which can be further expanded up to 512GB by inserting a microSD card.
Three Easy Ways to Reset Oppo F11
The Oppo F11 is a great smartphone for use on the move or when you need to do some light computing. If your smartphone doesn’t work properly, or you just want it to be resold, the process is simple. This is how to factory reset your device.
Reset Passcode or Pattern Lock Oppo F11
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Oppo F11 from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Oppo F11.
Hard reset Oppo F11 via Recovery
- Ensure that the Oppo F11 is powered off.
- Simultaneously press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons until the device vibrates and the ColorOS Recovery screen appears then release all buttons.
- From the ColorOS Recovery screen, select Wipe data.
- Touch Wipe data (Keep SMS, Contacts and Photos) and then confirm by clicking OK.
- The reset will commence and once it’s finished, tap Reboot.
- Wait for your phone to finish rebooting and then set up your Oppo F11 as a new device.
Factory reset Oppo F11 via Settings
- In the Home screen tap Settings.
- In the Settings screen, tap Additional settings.
- In the Additional settings screen, tap Backup & reset.
- In the Backup & reset screen, tap Erase all data (factory data reset).
- At the bottom of the screen tap the Erase Data option.
- After your Oppo F11 reset, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your device.
The Oppo F11 is yet another feature-packed release with well thought out specifications. From the large screen that delivers great visuals, to the cameras delivering aesthetic photos. The storage is decent and large expandability option is always welcome.
If you have any thoughts you want to share on the Oppo F11, please don’t hesitate to share them down below!. Check out some tips and tricks such as how to frp unlock Oppo F11, we will publish it soon.