All OPPO phones have a reset feature which returns the device to its original state by erasing all data stored on the Oppo A1. In this tutorial, we’ll see how to reset Oppo A1.
The Oppo A1 comes with a 5.7inch IPS LCD HD+ (720 x 1440 pixels) display. In order to run the phone, there is a 2.5 GHz Octa-Core processor seated upon Helio P23 (MT6763T) chipset. It is aided by 4GB of RAM and ARM Mali-G71MP2 graphics engine. The smartphone is very well designed in gold coloured body and boots on Android 7.1.1 Nougat operating system.
As far as the camera is concerned, there is a 13MP snapper at the back and an 8MP selfie shooter present. Both the cameras capture quality images and nonetheless the videography output is very sharp. In terms of storage, the device houses an internal memory of 64GB and the external memory card slot can read any microSD card upto 128GB.
For all the tech packed into your Oppo A1, it still has a tendency to misbehave and slow down if you install too many apps or run too many processes at the same time. Luckily, Oppo lets users reset their smartphone to its original factory settings, allowing you to wipe your smartphone and enjoy it as if it were the new Oppo A1.
When the time comes for you to hand over that Oppo A1 to your next owner, you better make sure you perform a factory data reset. This process will completely wipe your device, deleting all files and traces that you ever used it. It will really be the same as when you first used it.
Hard reset Oppo A1
- Shut down your Oppo A1 completely by pressing the Power button.
- Press and hold the Volume Down and Power keys.
- Then in the TWRP menu select the language English.
- After that, select the Wipe Data menu.
- Continue by selecting the option Wipe data (Keep SMS, Contacts and Photos).
- After that you confirm by tapping the OK button.
- If the Wipe process is complete Wiped Successfully tap the OK button.
- You can select the option Reboot.
- Later the Oppo A1 will restart by itself and wait for the restart to finish in a few minutes.
Factory reset Oppo A1
- Go to the Home screen and choose Settings.
- Scroll down and choose Additional settings.
- Choose Backup & reset.
- Choose Erase all data (factory data reset).
- Tap Erase Data.
- All data and settings saved on the phone will be deleted.
- The Oppo A1 will automatically reset and reboot.
Reset Screen Lock Oppo A1
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Oppo A1 from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Oppo A1.
The Oppo A1 is a mid-range smartphone that comes with an excellent display, which is bezel-less on the sides. Regarding performance, it has a very good configuration to manage with the overall lag-free task. The battery backup and the cameras are great.
These were a few methods of solving Oppo A1 problems and I hope that they helped you in getting the phone working flawlessly. If you want to get more interesting tips such as how to update Oppo A1, please keep an eye on this JellyDroid.com blog.