Hi Brothers, today we will have a detailed tutorial on rooting your favorite tablet without the need of a computer/laptop. This mighty tablet comes with 3G connectivity, 1.3GHz quad-core processor, 7.0-inch IPS display with a resolution of 1280×800 pixels and 2.0MP rear camera. But what ever features you have, if your legs are tied then it’s of no use. So I have came up with a very simple and easy tutorial to root your Prestigio MultiPad Color 7.0 3G.
Please note that rooting will void your warranty (don’t worry you can always reinstate warranty by unrooting it), so kindly proceed at your own risk.
Steps To Root Prestigio MultiPad Color 7.0 3G Without The Need Of A PC
- Download Framaroot 1.9.2. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your MultiPad Color 7.0, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU
- You will now see few options available (exploits) on the screen just click “Barahir“.
- Wait until the ROOT process finishes and come up a notice on the screen. If you get a message that says “Success … Superuser and su binary installed”.
- Then Reboot or restart your tablet.
That’s it brothers your Prestigio MultiPad Color 7.0 3G is now rooted with superuser privileges….enjoy the maximum out of it.