ZenUI, the most popular and beautiful custom ROM is now available for Lenovo A6010. This ROM not only offers smooth performance but is also very beautiful. The latest version of Zenui ROM is highly optimized and is based on the latest Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. The ROM is now available to download and if you want to install it on your Lenovo A6010 then you all you need to do is to follow our detailed guide on how you can install Android 5.1.1 Lollipop ZenUI Custom ROM on Lenovo A6010.
Android developers Array have created a ZenUI build based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop for rooted Lenovo A6010 owner. But before proceeding we need to remind our readers that this ROM is a custom ROM and is not launched by Lenovo and if you want to install it then your device must be rooted and should have a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP installed.
How To Install Zenfone ROM Lollipop On Lenovo A6010
- Download the ASUS Zenfone 2 ZenUI ROM Port for Lenovo A6010
- Now transfer the files into your device’s internal storage/Microsd. Place the zip file where you can easily locate it.
- Now reboot into Custom Recovery (like TWRP). To boot into TWRP, press and hold volume down, up and power keys at the same time.
- It is highly recommended that you perform a nandroid backup. To backup your ROM, tap on backup option in TWRP and select the following elements: System, Data, Boot and swipe right where appropriate, to backup.
- After performing the ROM backup, return to the TWRP main menu and tap the Wipe button then swipe right to confirm.
- Go back to the TWRP main menu or home screen again and tap on Install option. Navigate to the ROM file ASUS_ZenUI_for_Lenovo_A6010.zip and select it. Swipe the confirmation button to proceed with installation. The ROM will be installed.
- Once installed, reboot to system.