Today, Google officially announced Android L Developer. There are still many Android Fans, who are waiting for this update to have it on their Android Phones and Tablets. Thanks to an XDA Contributor, who have managed to port the Android 5.0 Keyboard.
- Gesture Typing: Slide your finger from letter to letter. Completes a word before you’ve finished the gesture, especially useful when gesturing longer words.
- Voice Typing: Touch the microphone to simply dictate your text.
- Word completion suggestions, automatic corrections, and next-word prediction based on the words you have typed.
How To Install
IF YOU HAVE ALLREADY Google Keyboard installed, then UNINSTALL IT!!!(ALSO REMOVE old Keyboard’s .odex-files if there)(IMPORTANT) (Or delete it from /system/app if present)
Then simply FLASH this file Android_L_Google_Keyboard.zip in CWM/TWRP.
if not work, then use this LatinImeGoogle_noroot.apk and install it just like any other app.
HOW TO GET THE MATERIAL DESIGN:
– Go to Keyboard Settings
– Go to Advanced (Expert) Settings
– On Color scheme CHOOSE ”Material”
– Have fun
You may also like: How to restore Samsung galaxy grand prime to stock official Android 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware? Like and share us on social media. For queries, comment down below.