Do you need root on your LG G3 Vigor? Here’s the simplest root method and you may then have a rooted phone in just a few minutes. This root method uses One click script root by avicohh that has already tested with LG G3 Vigor AT&T D725. Rooting a device allows users to get complete access to the device’s operating system to make changes to the file systems.
If you are an owner of AT&T branded LG G3 and have been waiting for root, then your wait is finally over. Follow these step
- Download and install LG USB Drivers on your computer. Skip the step if you have already installed the drivers.
- Enable Usb debugging on your phone. (Go to Settings > General > About phone > Software information, tap Build number seven times and then go to Settings > Developer options and turn on Usb debugging)
- Download LG_Root_Script_by_avicohh.exe and extract to some folder.
- Connect your device to PC using an USB cable.
- Double click on the LG Root Script.bat file to run the script.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to root your device.
Now to check whether your device got rooted or not, again go to play store and search for “Root Checker” app that notifies your device’s rooting status. Enjoy and keep rooting