The Slate7 VoiceTab is a low-end tablet but its nicely packed features make it a good value for money. The device has been out in the market for more that 6 months now and if you got it and plan to root it, we have come with an easy tutorial for you.
The very first guide on rooting the HP Slate7 VoiceTab is now available — you can easily root Slate7 voicetab on the official Android firmware.
- Enable USB debugging on your device by Go to – Settings > About phone > Build number. and tap on Build number repeatedly about 7 times. After touching 7th time you will see a message that, “you are now a developer”. Then you can enable it in Developer Options and Android Debugging.
- Download and install the Moborobo app to your computer as this will install the ADB drivers for your device.
- Plug in your device to your PC using the USB cable. Then wait for the Moborobo to detect the device.
- Once properly connected with Moborobo app, you can now close that program.
- Next Step download Kingo Root and Double-click on the Kingo Root executable file and follow the on-screen installation instructions.
- Click on Root in the tool and it’ll begin rooting your device.
- It should take a couple of minutes to root your device. When it’s done, you should be rooted.
Done! Thus now you have successfully rooted your HP SLate7 VoiceTab.