Download and install Xperia Launcher APK on your Android phone. Sony is the company behind the Xperia phone. Yes, the phone is called Xperia Z and as you might have guessed it by now, it is not a name that has taken a lot of time for developers to create.
The Xperia launcher has been made available by XDA-Developers Senior Member ra3al, and to complete the Xperia Z launcher experience.
I tested them on my Galaxy S4 and Jiayu G3 and they worked like a charm and it does not require your phone to be rooted.
– Fully working when installed as normal app (no need to put the apk file in /system/app)
– Support for any resolution and any DPI setting
– User selectable desktop and App drawer grid size (from 3×3 up to 12×12)
– User assignable swipe, pinch and double tap gestures and button actions
– Infinite scrolling
– Hiding apps on the app drawer
– Support for Go Launcher and Launcher Pro icon packs
– Personalize individual shortcuts’ icon and label
– Backup & restore launcher settings
– Adding shortcuts to launcher actions and to any activity
How To Install Advanced Xperia Launcher
- Download Xperia Launcher APK
- Before you can install it on your phone you will need to make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- Transfer the Jolla Phone Launcher APK files to your device’s internal or external storage.
- Now, using a File manager app, open the folder where you downloaded or transferred the APK file on your device.
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Select Install to begin installation of the app.
- In case you see ‘Next’ instead of ‘Install‘ then click through Next and you’ll then get the ‘Install‘ button.
- you will be asked to select a launcher. Select Xperia Home. You can now enjoy the Xperia Z launcher with advance setting on your device. Cheers!