As we know that on Instagram we can send private messages to our friends by using the DM or Direct Message feature. You can send messages in the form of text, images, audio and so on through this feature. But unfortunately the DM feature is still limited in use, unlike in WhatsApp, which has a block read message feature, on Instagram this feature is not yet available. Usually when the sender of the message sends a DM to your Instagram and you have read the message, there will be a “seen” sign in the message, which is a sign that the message has been read, now for those of you who want to see WhatsApp messages but don’t want them to know the sender of the message, then you can practice this method.
Even if you have read and opened the message, there will be no “viewed” status on the sender’s Instagram. And it will make as if your DM is not read by the recipient of the message. This method does not require additional apps from the Play Store, because you can simply use the modified Instagram app. Because this instamod app has features that are not in the original Instagram app. Then how? Let’s see the steps.
How to View Instagram DMs Without Getting Known
For those of you who want to try how to view instagram dms without being noticed without an app then you can see the tutorial as follows.
1. Please use the instamod app download here
2. If you have, install the instamod app by opening the file manager, then look for the apk file that was downloaded earlier, just open the app and tap install
3. Open the instamod app then tap enter to log in using your instagram account
4. Enter the username and password
5. If you are already logged in, please tap your Profile
6. Tap More Options at the top right
7. Select Advanced Settings
8. Tap Privacy
9. Check the box in the Do not mark messages as read and Hide typing status in DM
10. Done, please come back
Now, after activating these settings, you can read and open your Instagram DMs without fear of being caught, and there will be no “seen” status on the sender’s Instagram. Cool, right? That’s my tutorial on how to view Instagram DMs without being caught without an app, hopefully it’s useful
You also need to know about how to view other people’s instagram stories without being found out without the latest app as previously explained by JellyDroid. But if you have another easier way, you can write it in the comments column below.