The Picture in Picture feature or YouTube PIP for short is a feature that allows us to be able to play YouTube videos in the Android background. Besides being able to play videos in the background, we can also watch YouTube videos while opening other apps, such as WhatsApp, Instagram, browser, Facebook and many more. This PIP feature is very useful if you want to continue watching YouTube while chatting with other people without having to close one of the apps. .
This feature is usually available by default from Android smartphones, especially Android smartphones that were released recently, for Samsung smartphones, we can already activate this pip feature very easily without having to open it through the Chrome app, but can directly open it via the YouTube app itself. The Samsung phone that I use is the Samsung A51 where the pip feature is already available by default from the phone. Although this method is very easy, the admin believes that not everyone can activate this feature. For the full tutorial see below.
How to use Picture in Picture (PIP) Youtube on Samsung phones
If users are curious about how to use picture in picture (pip) youtube on Samsung phones then you can see the information as follows.
1. Please open the youtube app then find and open the video you want to watch.
2. After that tap on the Recent App section.
3. Tap the youtube icon at the top center of the youtube app window.
4. Tap on the Open section in the pop-up view.
5. Done, there will be a youtube video window, there you can enlarge and reduce the size of the window by sliding the outline of the window up as desired.
6. You can also directly open other apps, so the youtube video window remains open while you open other apps.
So that’s how to use Picture in Picture (PIP) Youtube on a Samsung phone easily without the hassle of working 100%. That is all and thank you.
You also need to know about how to use picture in picture (pip) youtube on Android as described previously by JellyDroid. If you found this guide helpful, let us know in the comments.