Developed by XDA Senior Member despotovski01, Boot Animation Creator is a free program that makes creating Android boot animations a lot easier job!. However, a problem arises when you need to create your own bootanimation from scratch, as it’s not always generated during the build process.
A boot animation is the loading animation that is played when your device starts up. Choose from hundreds of custom load animations to install to your rooted device. Root access is required and your device must be compatible to install custom boot animations.
– Microsoft .NET Framework 4
– All your frames drawn and organised into ‘part’ folders (the folders don’t have to be called ‘part’)
How to create Bootanimation Android Using Boot Animation Creator
- Open Boot Animation Previewer. Read the introduction, and click ‘Next‘
- Choose the folder in which your boot animation is(the parent folder of the ‘part’ folders) and click ‘Next’
- Click the ‘Add a loop’ button to add a loop. A new window will appear. Just set the properties and click ‘Add’
- you can edit the width, height and speed of your animation by selecting the first property item and clicking on the ‘Edit’ button. A window will appear. Change the properties and click ‘Set’
- Save the animation and click ‘Next’
If the issue is with your computer or a laptop/notebook you should try using Boot Animation Creator which can scan the repositories and replace corrupt and missing files. This works in most cases, where the issue is originated due to a system corruption.