In the PUBG Mobile game, we can login using several social media such as Facebook, Google Play Game account, Twitter, and email. Likewise, if you log in using a guest account, it is recommended to link your game account to one of these social media. In the latest PUBG Mobile game update, version 0.19.0, it seems that Tencent as the developer of the PUBG Mobile game is listening to the players’ complaints about the unbind / unlink button for the PUBG Mobile game account from social media. So from now on, players will be able to unbind their game accounts from social media such as Facebook, Google Play Games, Twitter and so on. But to be able to unbind / unlink our social media accounts from PUBG mobile, there are several conditions that we must understand, including:
- You can unbind your game account from social media if you have already bound your game account with 2 social media accounts, for example Facebook and Google Play Game account
- You can unbind your game account by logging in using an account that is not being used, for example if you want to unbind your Facebook account, then you must log in using a Google Play Games account
- Unbind accounts must have been previously binded for at least 21 days or more, so if for example your account was just binded yesterday, it can’t be unbind.
- The unbind process will last for 7 days, so for 7 days you cannot login using the unbind account, because if you log in before 7 days to the unbind account, the unbind process will fail
How to Unbind the Latest PUBG Mobile Facebook Account 100% Successful
For those of you who are curious about how to unbind the latest PUBG mobile Facebook account 100% successful then you can see the tutorial as follows.
1. Before unbinding an account, please login first using an account that is not being used, because my account is linked to a Facebook and Google Play Game account and what will be unbind is a Facebook account, so I will log in using a Google Play Game account.
2. After that go to the settings menu.
3. In basic settings, tap Unlink Account.
4. Tap Continue.
5. Tap Unlink.
6. Done, there will be a description of the remaining days until the unbind process is successful.
After that you can wait until the unbind process is successful, which is 7 days, you may not login using the account that will be unbind for 7 days, because if you log into the account that was unbind before 7 days, the unbind process will fail. So that’s how to Unbind the Latest PUBG Mobile Facebook Account, good luck.
For other interesting information you can also see how to unlink / unbind the latest PUBG mobile account works 100% which have been discussed in previous tutorials that may be very useful for you. If you found this guide useful, let us know in the comments.