So that the appearance of our Android smartphone is not boring, usually Android users will install wallpapers both on the homescreen and lockscreen. Wallpaper itself is a background image on the homescreen on Android that you can use to display your favorite images / photos. Wallpapers are usually already available on Android phones, you just have to choose them both in the settings and in the theme store, but usually the wallpapers provided will not move / stay still. So to make your wallpaper look cooler and more attractive, you can turn your video into a smartphone wallpaper that moves and sounds. You can set any video to be the wallpaper on your homescreen or lockscreen.
To make a video into a smartphone wallpaper that moves and sounds, you need an additional app from the Play Store called Video Wallpaper. How to set moving wallpaper and sound on Android using our video? Please see how to do it.
How to Turn Videos into Live Wallpaper on Android
For users who intend to follow how to turn videos into live wallpaper on Android then you can see the information below.
1. The first step, please download and install the Video Wallpaper app on the Play Store.
2. After that open the Video Wallpaper app.
3. Tap on the Try Limited Version section.
4. Allow all permission requests that appear.
5. Next, tap on the other options section at the top left.
6. Select Local Videos.
7. Select the video you want to set as moving wallpaper.
8. You can enable audio for your wallpaper by enabling it in the turn on audio section.
9. If you have, tap on the Set As Launcher Wallpaper section.
10. Tap Home Screen and Lock Screen.
12. Done so the result is like this friend:.
So that’s how to make a video into a moving wallpaper on Android, hopefully it’s useful and good luck.
Also listen how to make TikTok videos into mobile wallpapers for iPhone in the next article from JellyDroid. If you still have questions, leave a comment in the box that we provide. Also, share this article with your friends.