As we know if we receive an incoming WhatsApp message, there will be a notification tone that appears on our phone accompanied by a notification tone. Now we can set notification tones for our Whatsapp, can use the default notification tones and can also use mp3 or song notification tones. In addition you can also set notification tones for each contact on your Whatsapp. Suppose you want to make the notification tone that comes into your Whatsapp from your boyfriend is different so you can know whether the notification that is heard when a message comes in is from your girlfriend or not. Because in this way you will be able to distinguish incoming Whatsapp messages from whom based on the WhatsApp notification sound that you have set previously. Then how? Read on to find out.
How To Set Different Notification Tone In Every Whatsapp Contact
If you want to try how to set different notification tone in every Whatsapp contact then you can see the tutorial as follows.
1. The first step, please open the Whatsapp contact that you want to change the notification tone.
2. Go to the profile section.
3. Select Custom Notifications.
4. Check the Use custom notifications section.
5. Then please set the notification tone for that contact in the message notification section, you can set it using an existing notification tone or an mp3 notification tone.
Done, so that’s how to set a different notification tone on every WhatsApp contact, hopefully this tutorial is useful and good luck.
Also listen how to change Whatsapp notification tones with TikTok songs in the next article from JellyDroid. If you still have questions, leave a comment in the box that we provide. Also, share this article with your friends.