As we know WhatsApp is now widely used by Android users to chat and call. In addition, on WhatsApp we can also send various kinds of files such as audio, documents, images, videos, locations and so on. But did you know that we can also send files in the form of apps via WhatsApp? Usually we will be able to send apps via share it or xender, but apparently we can also send app files via Whatsapp without any hassle. Although this method is very easy but there are still many people who don’t know if we can send app files via WhatsApp. So if you have an app already installed on your phone and want to send it to your friends via Whatsapp you can send it via raw APK file so that it can be installed on your friend’s phone. Then how? Read on to find out.
How to Send Apps Via Whatsapp
For those of you who want to try how to send apps via Whatsapp then you can see the tutorial below.
1. The first step, please install the APK Extractor app from the Play Store.
2. After that open the APK Extractor app.
3. Find the app you want to send via WhatsApp, for example Instagram, then just tap on the app.
4. Tap Allow until the information has been extracted.
5. After that, open the file manager on our phone, then go to internal storage – extractedapks, then there will be an app folder folder that has been extracted, choose one of Instagram.
6. Now we just need to send the base apk file, just long tap on the file, tap Send.
7. Select Whatsapp.
8. Select the contact you want to send the app to.
9. Done, now you have successfully sent the app via Whatsapp.
So that’s how to easily send an app via Whatsapp , I hope this tutorial is useful and good luck.
Read again some interesting information from other JellyDroid such as how to send hd quality photos via Whatsapp in the previous article. If you still have questions, leave a comment in the box that we provide. Also, share this article with your friends.