As we know, apart from Android, we can also install the TikTok app on iPhone/IOS. The features of TikTok on Android and iPhone are also the same. We can save all videos on TikTok directly from the app, there is a save video feature that we can tap to start saving videos from TikTok to our smartphone gallery very easily.
As long as the TikTok user who uploads his video to TikTok uses his privacy as public, you will be able to save videos from TikTok directly. But unfortunately when we save videos from TikTok directly from the app, there will be a watermark or TikTok logo on the video so that people will know the video is from TikTok.
Then how do we download videos from TikTok without watermark on the iPhone? This time I will try to share how to save TikTok videos without a watermark and without using any additional apps on the iPhone.
1. The first step, please open TikTok then find the video you want to save without a watermark.
2. After that tap the share icon.
3. Tap Copy Link.
4. Then close the TikTok app, then go to safari on our iPhone.
5. Go to the site musicallydown.com .
6. In the Enter Tiktok Video OR Song Link here section, paste the copied url, tap Download.
7. Then tap Download MP4 now.
8. Tap Download.
9. Once downloaded, open the downloaded video.
10. Tap the share icon at the bottom left.
11. Tap Save Video.
Done, then after that you can save videos from TikTok without a watermark without using any additional apps. That is all and thank you.
Also check out the previous article about how to save TikTok videos without any TikTok posts without the latest app and various other interesting articles. If you found this guide useful, let us know in the comments.