In addition to making short videos on TikTok, now TikTok users can also do live broadcasts. Like on Instagram, Facebook, and other social media on TikTok, we can also do live broadcasts that can be seen by other TikTok users. Other people who watch our live stream can comment on our live TikTok, can send live gifts and can also share our live stream to other social media. The number of people who watched our live will appear on the top right. When live streaming is done sometimes there is an interesting incident and we want to save the live streaming to our smartphone gallery. Well this time I will share how to save other people’s Tiktok live streaming to our smartphone gallery.
How to Save Live Tiktok to Gallery
If you want to try how to save live TikTok to gallery then you can see the tutorial as follows.
1. To save other people’s live TikTok to the phone gallery, we can use a screen recorder app. Here I recommend using AZ Screen Recorder from the Play Store, please install the app first.
2. If so, please apply the az screen recorder.
3. Then tap Allow.
4. Select AZ Screen Recorder.
5. Turn it on in the allow it to show on top of other apps section and then go back.
6. Now you can start using the az screen recorder app.
7. To save the live TikTok, please open AZ Screen Recorder.
8. Open the live TikTok that you want to save.
9. Tap the record icon on the az screen recorder.
10. If you have tapped on the az screen recorder icon, then tap the stop icon.
So that’s how to easily save Tiktok Live to Gallery, I hope this tutorial is useful and good luck.
Also listen how to save short youtube videos without an app to the gallery in the next article from JellyDroid. If you found this guide helpful, let us know in the comments.