ZTE Z998 Android smartphone is now root with this guide. Rooting your phone is an alternative way to achieve the target such as install custom rom or tweak and mod. Here we prepare the simple guide on how to root ZTE Z998 without using a computer.
ZTE Z998 based on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and packs 4GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 16GB). The ZTE Z998 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Regular and Regular cards.
ZTE Z998 is powered by a 1.2GHz dual core processor. It comes with 1.5GB of RAM, a 5-megapixel rear camera, 2070mAh battery, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, WiFi and the standard fare of Android components.
Rooting android device gives you total control over the entire Android system. You can use and download all the blocked features and tools, but this power comes with some risks. A lot of the blocked features and tools are present to protect you from malware, for instance. Once rooted, you won’t have the protection of an unrooted Android version.
Any user who has got an Android device, with Android 4.1 will be able to use FramaRoot application and receive root access. To gain root access, the FramaRoot app should be downloaded to the Android device. After downloading, the user can follow through the quick installation steps. Upon installation, the app will start and root process can be started from the interface. In fact, the user would just need to click on a single button to gain root access. This process is simple and straightforward.
Therefore, any person will be able to follow it.
Root ZTE Z998 with Framaroot
- Download and install Framaroot apk file into your ZTE Z998 smartphone.
- Open Framaroot app once it’s installed, and select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- From the list exploit, select “Gandalf“
- Once the exploit is selected, the device would be rooted and you would see a message “Success… Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device”
- Reboot the smartphone, and now you will get superuser and su binary installed in the smartphone.
- After your phone boots back, Now you have successfully rooted your ZTE Z998 and can now have full access to system level files on your device.