If you’re interested in rooting your ZTE Z7 Max running Android Kitkat, then you can do that easily without using a computer or going through any commands. By rooting the device, you can access some amazing Android apps that require root access and one can even install custom ROMs on their choice.
- As for others who say their antivirus software shows this tool to be a virus, all root tools will show up as a virus when scanned as they attempt to bypass androids built in security to gain root access.
- Rooting your device might void its warranty.
- Proceed at your own risk!
Guide To Root ZTE Z7 Max
- Download the rooting package to your phone. Once done, install the kingroot.apk on your device.
- Next, open the app. It will take some time to root the phone.
- Finish and Reboot your phone!.
- You have now succesfully Rooted your ZTE Z7 Max. Check out for an application in your application drawer with the name as KingUser. This is the proof of a rooted device.
To confirm root, you can install the Root Checker app and make sure to grant it root access when prompted.