If you’re interested in rooting your ZTE Z7 Max running Android Kitkat, then you can do that easily without using a computer or going through any commands. By rooting the device, you can access some amazing Android apps that require root access and one can even install custom ROMs on their choice.
This Z7 Max ships with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 8974-AC chip, including a high-tech 2.5 GHz Quad-Core CPU and a big 2 GB of RAM memory. Graphic intensive games and apps usually eats a lot of processing power, so this cellphone uses a 450 megahertz Adreno 330 graphic processing unit to take some work out of the processor. A key advantage of the ZTE nubia Z7 Max is its 32 GB astonishing internal storage and an external SD slot, more than enough to store hundreds of applications without thinking about running out of space.
The ZTE nubia Z7 Max features WiFi connection (and it can be shared with other devices around, acting as a modem), 4G (LTE) fast connection type or fast 3G internet connection, over HSPA, HSUPA and EDGE technologies.
A very popular thing to do among root users was overclocking the processor to make things more snappy. Even mid-end smartphones are pretty fast now, so there is not much of a need, but some of you may still want to speed things up.
But even if overclocking is no longer as popular, you will find that altering processor speeds is definitely convenient. Got a super powerful phone and want to save battery? Why not underclock the processor? Sometimes we don’t need all the power our specs have to offer, and we could really use saving resources. That makes this one of the most unsung benefits of rooting.
- As for others who say their antivirus software shows this tool to be a virus, all root tools will show up as a virus when scanned as they attempt to bypass androids built in security to gain root access.
- Rooting your device might void its warranty.
- Proceed at your own risk!
Guide To Root ZTE Z7 Max
- Download the rooting package to your phone. Once done, install the kingroot.apk on your device.
- Next, open the app. It will take some time to root the phone.
- Finish and Reboot your phone!.
- You have now succesfully Rooted your ZTE Z7 Max. Check out for an application in your application drawer with the name as KingUser. This is the proof of a rooted device.
To confirm root, you can install the Root Checker app and make sure to grant it root access when prompted.