Do you plan on rooting your ZTE Warp Sequent right away ?..Now, we’ve got a detailed and easy-to-follow step-by-step guide for you to root the ZTE Warp Sequent. It has been confirmed via an androidforums thread that this method will work with the Boost Mobile ZTE Warp Sequent.
Steps on how to root ZTE Warp Sequent
- Download The Framaroot app and install it on your phone.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Gandalf, so tap it once & wait for few moments.
- And you see a success message in your device’s screen.
- Reboot the device
- After the restart, you will see the SuperSU installed, and you can download the Root Checker application to see whether the ZTE Warp Sequent is perfectly rooted or not.