Are you rocking a shiny new ZTE Star 1 smartphone? Want to get the most out of your device? in case you were looking into rooting your Lava Iris X1, you are now in the right place. By applying this one click root method you will be able to quickly and safely unchain the system of your device, this being the first step to complete when thinking in customizing and personalizing the looks of your smartphone or when trying to optimize and power up its performances.
This will void the warranty of your device. We won’t be held responsible if you end-up bricking or damaging your device. Do it at your own risk.
Guide on how to root the ZTE Star 1 on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat.
- Download KingRoot.apk 4.8.0
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the King Root application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Start to root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- After KingRoot finishes what it’s doing on your ZTE Star 1 you’ll have root!
Good job; you have successfully completed our one click root solution. So, now you are running on a rooted ZTE Star 1 which means that you can start performing other custom operations on your smartphone. Therefore, stay close as we will bring further dedicated step by step guides for you and for your Android based device – also don’t forget to share your experience with us by using the comments field from below.