Here is our complete guide on how to root your ZTE Sprint Flash. Rooting your Sprint Flash will allow you to do more with your device as it will give you super user access. You will be able to install root accessed apps and custom ROMs.
Boasting a 4.5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, the ZTE Flash (Sprint) smartphone facilitates easy navigation and clear, bright content display. Incorporating an 8 GB built-in memory with an expansion option for 64 GB, this black ZTE cell phone offers unlimited storage space for your music, videos, and photos.
Featuring a 1.5 GHz Krait dual-core processor using Android OS and 1 GB RAM, the ZTE Flash smartphone ensures fast, smooth performance and effortless multitasking. Plus, the powerful 1780 mAh battery of this smartphone gives you a long talktime of eight hours. What’s more, sharing data is made easy with microUSB 2.0 and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity supported by this ZTE cell phone.
Battery life is one of the most common complaints about Android. Almost every user complains about battery life.To slove this,not only by using apps, but also install custom ROMs which are specifically designed to boost battery life.
If you want this function your device should be rooted with Bin4ry tool. After rooting you will be able to use the apps exclusive avaliable on rooted device to help you better battery back up.
User should keep in mind that after the device is rooted, the warranty will be void.
Here is a quick guide on how to root the ZTE Sprint Flash to get you started with.
How To Root ZTE Sprint Flash
- Ensure that drivers for your Android device are already installed on the PC.
- And make sure you have enabled the USB debugging option on your phone.
- Download the Bin4ry tool and Extract the downloaded zip file to a convenient location on the computer.
- Connect your device to the computer.
- Double-click on RunMe.bat file available on your Desktop.
- Select Normal mode in the tool and let it root your device.
- In a few seconds you’ll get the following message on your Device’s Screen , simply click on Restore My Data (no password needed).
- Your ZTE Flash device will reboot during the root process. It may take a few minutes, wait to complete the root process.
- To confirm, check the menu and look if superuser app has installed. Violaaa. I’m sure, you got root.