You can easily root your ZTE Grand S Flex with a few steps. The procedure is risk free and should take no more than a few minutes. A rooted phone will allow you to run special admin privileges. You will be able to run apps like Titanium Backup, and adjust your CPU (processor) speed.
Warning!! The device will lose manufacturer’s warranty once it is rooted.
Follow This Procedure
- You must Enable “unknown sources” option. Go to Settings => security => enable unknown sources.
- Download and Install it towelroot.apk
- Now launch Towelroot app
- Tap on “Make it Rain” option
- Wait till it reboots your phone.
- You’re not fully rooted at the moment, you must download and install SuperSU apk first. Update the SU Binary if prompted:
That’s all there is to it. You are now the owner of a rooted ZTE Grand S Flex and can make use of applications that require root access such as Titanium Backup Pro.