How To Root ZTE Grand S Flex Without Computer. The ZTE Grand S Flex offers high end smartphone technology. With Dolby sound preinstalled and a 5” screen, the ZTE Grand S Flex is ideal for watching videos and movies on the go. 4G technology and a dual-core 1.2 GHz processor provide a seamlessly fast experience when using the Grand S Flex.
The handset supports standard LTE, which optimises multimedia experiences for high speed mobile internet, online gaming and video streaming as well as social media channels such as Facebook and Twitter. Furthermore, the device runs with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system and the 2300 mAh battery life ensures that lengthier videos can be viewed. The handset offers an internal storage capacity of 16GB, as well as a 1GB random access memory for pictures or documents.
You can easily root your ZTE Grand S Flex with a few steps. The procedure is risk free and should take no more than a few minutes. A rooted phone will allow you to run special admin privileges. You will be able to run apps like Titanium Backup, and adjust your CPU (processor) speed.
Warning!! The device will lose manufacturer’s warranty once it is rooted.
Method 1: Root Using TowelRoot
- You must Enable “unknown sources” option. Go to Settings => security => enable unknown sources.
- Download and Install it towelroot.apk
- Now launch Towelroot app
- Tap on “Make it Rain” option
- Wait till it reboots your phone.
- You’re not fully rooted at the moment, you must download and install SuperSU apk first. Update the SU Binary if prompted:
Method 2: Root Using Kingroot
- At first, download Kingroot Apk on your Android phone
- Before installing kingroot, you have to disable the internet on the phone first
- Open the APK file with your default file manager
- If your device displays Installation Blocked or something like this message then Go To Setting – Security and there you can tick the Unknown sources box.
- When the installation is complete, enable again your mobile internet
- Click “try root” button to start rooting
- If your device is compatible, it will finish rooting after few minutes. If rooted successfully, you will see rooted screen which means you device has been successfully rooted.
- To become more sure, you can go to google play, search and download Root Checker app to Check if the Root is successful.
That’s all there is to it. You are now the owner of a rooted ZTE Grand S Flex and can make use of applications that require root access such as Titanium Backup Pro.