Rooting ZOPO 998 is a good decision as users can overclock processing speed and install custom recoveries or custom roms. Anyways, lets get it rooting! we’re going to root it without using a PC. There are more than 50% of android users who prefer the stock user interface with no root access, excluding me as i cannot live without Root access on my android devices. why stop when you can do much more on your android? For example you can install custom recovery, custom roms, run root apps, backup app data,overclock processor and much more!
ROOTING YOUR ANDROID DEVICE VOIDS YOUR WARRANTY, THOUGH YOU CAN UNROOT TO CLAIM WARRANTY. WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR DEVICE.
Guide rooting ZOPO 998 Android 4.4.2 Kitkat With Kingroot:
- Download KingRoot 4.8.2 and install it. If you see a warning box then you require to check Unknown sources under Settings –> Security.
- You should see the KingRoot icon in your App Drawer. Tap on the app icon to open it.
- Once the app is lunched, it will try to analyze your device to find suitable root process and soon you will see the following screen.
- Tap on “TRY TO ROOT” or “START ROOT” button that shown at the bottom of the screen.
- Once completed you will see a big green tick that means your phone is now rooted.
Confirm your ZOPO 998 is rooted by using an app like Root Checker.