In this article, I am going to show you how exactly you can root Medion life P4013 and unleash your smartphone. After rooting, you will be able to install Custom ROMs and do a lot of other tweaks that the stock ROM doesn’t allow.
Jellydroid will not be held responsible for any kind of damage or lose happened to your MEDION LIFE P4013 before or after the rooting process on Android 4.0 ICS. Proceed at your own risk.
Before Getting Started:
Create a proper backup of all your important data and settings such as SMS, MMS, APN Settings, Contacts, Call Logs and media files etc, before proceeding to root your device.
Check the battery level of your P4013, it should be charged above the 80% before proceeding.
Step by Step Guide: Root MEDION LIFE P4013
- Download and install Framaroot apk file into your MEDION LIFE P4013.
- Open Framaroot app once it’s installed, and select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- From the list exploit, select “Gandalf“
- Once the exploit is selected, the device would be rooted and you would see a message “Success… Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device”
- After these files are installed, reboot your device.
- Once the rooting is done, the MEDION LIFE P4013 would boot up and you will have a rooted device in your hands.
Awesome! You now have successfully rooted your Medion life P4013. You can check the root status by downloading Root Checker application from Google Play Store.