In this article, I am going to show you how exactly you can root Medion life P4013 and unleash your smartphone. After rooting, you will be able to install Custom ROMs and do a lot of other tweaks that the stock ROM doesn’t allow.
Step by Step Guide: Root MEDION LIFE P4013
- Download and install Framaroot apk file into your MEDION LIFE P4013.
- Open Framaroot app once it’s installed, and select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- From the list exploit, select “Gandalf“
- Once the exploit is selected, the device would be rooted and you would see a message “Success… Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device”
- After these files are installed, reboot your device.
- Once the rooting is done, the MEDION LIFE P4013 would boot up and you will have a rooted device in your hands.
Awesome! You now have successfully rooted your Medion life P4013. You can check the root status by downloading Root Checker application from Google Play Store.