Lenovo recently announced the Lenovo A850 smartphone with 5.5-inch of capacitive touchscreen, 1.3GHz Quad-core processor and 5MP rear-shooting camera. We will show you the most easiest way to Root Lenovo A850 so that you guys don’t get in trouble while following this guide.
Rooting is the most popular and the only way to gain Administrator privileges on Lenovo A850. Considering the Android root manner it the Framaroot apk offers the simplest rooting method with a single click. This is the most effective root following application plus the highest success rate. Get engaged in Framaroot download simply clicking the provided direct download link.
Processing Framaroot is not hard with all its simple and user supportive nature. So follow the steps to get with complete Android frama root apk.
DISCLAIMER: Rooting Lenovo A850 will void device warranty, so root at your own risk.
Guide How To Root Lenovo A850 Without PC
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your pho, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU
- You will now see few options available (exploits) on the screen just click “Barahir“.(If you get a message that says “Failed …” Try Boromir exploit)
- Wait until the ROOT process finishes and come up a notice on the screen. If you get a message that says “Success … Superuser and su binary installed”.
- Then Reboot or restart the android.
- You have successfully rooted your Lenovo A850, now download Rootchecker from Playstore to confirm it.
Congratulations! Your Lenovo A850 is now rooted and you are a superuser which gives you full control over the device. next guide will be on how to install custom recovery on Lenovo A850, so wait for it.