If you want to root your BW T18+ (Fortis Evo), then follow these simple steps:
Warning : Rooting BW T18+ (Fortis Evo) will void your device warranty.
after trying many methods of rooting (starting with the search of an flashable zip) i realized that the phone isnt supported by nearly all root tools (suoc , unlockroot etc) , now i have rooted it very quick and easy with the great framaroot app ! one of the two rooting methods must work.
Ready? Let’s get started.
- Download and install Framaroot apk file into your smartphone.
- Open Framaroot app once it’s installed, and select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- From the list exploit, select “Gandalf“
- Once the exploit is selected, the device would be rooted and you would see a message “Success… Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device”
- After these files are installed, reboot your device.
- Once the rooting is done, the BW T18+ would boot up and you will have a rooted device in your hands.
Congrats…. have successfully completed the guide to root BW T18+ (Fortis Evo). Hope this guide was easy to understand & perform if you want to receive further updated onBW T18+ (Fortis Evo) then join us here.