How To Root Your BW T18+ (Fortis Evo) – We are presenting you a very easy and beginner friendly guide to root your Fortis Evo which will help you to boost perfomance. In the following guide we have put together all the steps you need to perform to get the root access to your device.
Framaroot is a quick rooting app, which can be used on any Android device. The process of rooting an Android device is simple and straightforward with this app. That’s because a user would just need to use this app to root the Android device.
To use FramaRoot and root the device or experience the other features offered by it, a person will need to install this app on the device. Following indicates the steps that should be followed when installing Framaroot APK.
BW T18+ (Fortis Evo) via Framaroot
- Download and install Framaroot apk file into your smartphone.
- Open Framaroot app once it’s installed, and select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- From the list exploit, select “Gandalf“
- Once the exploit is selected, the device would be rooted and you would see a message “Success… Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device”
- After these files are installed, reboot your device.
- Once the rooting is done, the BW T18+ would boot up and you will have a rooted device in your hands.
Congrats…. have successfully completed the guide to root BW T18+ (Fortis Evo). Hope this guide was easy to understand and perform if you want to receive further updated onBW T18+ (Fortis Evo) then join us here.