xTouch X1 sails a Quad Core chip which allows a faster processing speeds which makes this a snazzy device. The Xtouch Unique UI increases the touch capability and offers ample accessibility on a sleek interface, thus enhancing the overall experience. The highly advanced hardware and features of the smartphone have been aptly complemented by a similarly superior operating system, Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. The operating system runs the phone applications at a good pace and provides a user-friendly interface.
There are many interesting root apps are available only for the rooted android phone which will not work on an unrooted android phone. Actually, that apps require root access to your Android for full functioning. So, you can enjoy those apps just by rooting your android without PC.
Xtouch x1 can now be rooted by the popular root package called Framaroot developed by Alephzain. Framaroot is the most safest possible method of rooting your Xtouch x1. And if you own a Xtouch x1, and if you would like to root it then today we’re here to help you out. Below is a detailed tutorial on how to root your Xtouch x1 through a very easy set of processes.
Easily root your Xtouch x1 with this simple guide
- Download The Framaroot app and install it on your Xtouch x1 smartphone.
- Open the installed Framaroot application
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Boromir, so tap it once & wait for few moments.
- And you see a success message in your device’s screen.
- That’s it! Your device should reboot and if everything has gone according to plan you will now have root privileges on your Xtouch x1.
Just like always, if you hit a snag and need a helping hand, feel free to talk to us in the comments below. We love to help.