Xperia Z3 is a good quality Android smartphone which was released on september, 2014 into the smartphone market. The device comes with a 5.2 inch IPS based touchscreen display, which is powered by a 2.5 GHz Quad-core processor along with a 3 GB RAM and it runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat operating system which is upgradable upto Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system.
If you own this smartphone and looking for a way to gain root privileges, so that you can upgrade your Android version to Android L, or if you would like to install custom-built Android apps which only supports rooted devices, or if you would want to remove the pre-installed applications in your smartphone, you are in the right place.
So if you want to remove the pre-installed applications, root it with KingRoot ! Once you do, you can download and install any of custom-built ROMs. Some of them are highly customized and tweaked to add features, and others are basically just stock Android. Cleaning off an ugly skin can be like a breath of fresh air.
Here, I have given a step by step tutorial to root Sony Xperia Z3 using Kingroot.
Tutorial To Root Xperia Z3 Lollipop
- Download the rooting package to your phone. Once done, Extract it.
- Next, Install Kingroot on your phone.
- Open Kingroot It will take some time to root the phone.
- Finish (please don’t Reboot)
- Next step Enable USB debugging & Unknown Sources
- Now, connect your xperia smartphone to the computer using the original USB data cable.
- instal latest version XZdualrecovery installer
- Double click install.bat
- Choose Option: 1
- and your phone will start rebooting to custom recovery instal SuperSU via recovery
- uninstall KingRoot
That’s it. Now, you have successfully finished rooting Xperia Z3. For confirmation, visit your Apps Drawer and look for SuperSU app. If it is there, then the rooting process is successfully finished. Alternatively, you can check the root privileges of your smartphone by using the Root Checker App from Google Play store.