Want to root your Xolo q800 smartphone? Well the guys at the xda developers forum have made it a lot easier for you. Check this tutorial if you want to know how to root the Xolo q800 without PC.
Rooting of Android Smartphones is not an authorized process. Hence you’ll lose all warranty benefits over your Xolo q800 after rooting it
How To Root Xolo q800 With Framaroot Tool
- Download The Framaroot app and install it on your phone.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Boromir, so tap it once & wait for few moments.
- And you see a success message in your device’s screen.
- Reboot the device
- After the restart, you will see the SuperSU installed, and you can download the Root Checker application to see whether the Xolo Q800 is perfectly rooted or not.