If you have recently bought this device and now planning to root it, there could be no better time this as we have finally come with an easy, reliable and working rooting tutorial for the Xiaomi Hongmi.
BENEFITS OF ROOTING YOUR ANDROID DEVICE:
REMOVE OR UNINSTALL BLOATWARE. When you purchase an android device, it comes with a number of apps that you may need or maybe completely useless. They occupy a lot of storage in your device and cannot be uninstalled. These apps are called Bloatware. As mentioned already, you cannot remove these apps in normal condition. This is the situation where you need to root your android.
By removing Bloatware, you can save a lot of system memory which is crucial for any device. Moreover these app may run on background and use your battery and RAM. So removing the may increase your battery life and make your device faster and more efficient by freeing more RAM.
By rooting your Hongmi, you will void its warranty and put your device in risk.
How To Root
- Download The Framaroot app and install it on your Xiaomi Hongmi smartphone.
- Open the installed Framaroot application
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Boromir, so tap it once & wait for few moments.
- And you see a success message in your device’s screen.
- Reboot the device
- Once done, reboot your device and voila! your device is successfully rooted. Install root-requiring apps, mods etc. To check whether the process has succeeded, download Root Checker app.
Congrats!!!!!! You can now enjoy all features of rooting your android.