Root Wiko Stairway – The Wiko Stairway mobile features a 5.0″ display with a screen resolution of HD and runs on Android Jelly Bean operating system. The device is powered by Quad core, 1.2 GHz, ARM Cortex A7 processor paired with 1 GB of RAM. As far as the battery is concerned it has 2000 mAh. Over that, as far as the rear camera is concerned this mobile has a 13 MP camera.
For all those who have purchased the latest Wiko Stairway then you would now like to know on how you can easily root the device. A guide that explains how to get the root permissions to Wiko Stairway with Framaroot.
Framaroot offers you the easiest way to root your android phone. The program was first designed for rooting Wiko Stairway but now it works on an almost maximum number of Android phones. Using the program for rooting purpose is also easy where you just have to download the program on your phone and then run the program.
You do not need any computer or any other assistance when you are using Framaroot to root your android phone.
Rooting any Android device will void its manufacturer warranty. In cases of some of them, unrooting restores the warranty.As always we would like to remind you that there is a risk when playing with the system files on your phone. So do this at your own caution and Jellydroid.com wont be liable for any damages that might occur!
How To Root Wiko Stairway via Framaroot
- Download the Framaroot APK to your Wiko Stairway device.
- Now, install the APK that has been downloaded in Step one onto the Wiko Stairway smartphone.(Please Enable “Unknown Source” Setting>Personal>Security Setting and Enable Unknown Source)
- Now, Open Framaroot select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- Thereafter, in the rooting menu, Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as BOROMIR and proceed further. The rooting has now started and you will be getting an awesome success message.
- Once done, reboot the device.
Once your phone reboots, tap your app drawer icon and you must find an app named SuperSU. Use these must have root apps once you have successfully rooted your Wiko Stairway.