How To Root WIKO Rainbow Without Computer. The WIKO Rainbow is equipped with a quad-core processor running at 1.3GHz. Four cores enable the rapid implementation of tasks: navigation, video games, web and e-mail checking, all seamlessly thanks to the efficient distribution of tasks amongst the different cores. Its 1GB of RAM procures it even greater responsiveness and its 4GB of storage memory may be ex-panded up to 32GB via a micro SD card.
The WIKO Rainbow 8MP main camera is the best of companions, allowing you to capture your favourite moments with ease and succeed all of your shots. As for its 2MP front camera, it allows you to get everyone into the photo: you no longer need to ask a friend to take the photo, so squeeze up and say “cheese”!
In our previous article we mentioned the fact that some apps might require you to root your phone. There are some useful apps that require super user privileges for example firewall software like Droidwall. Here is a full guide on how to root WIKO Rainbow.
How To Root WIKO Rainbow Using Framaroot
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your WIKO Rainbow, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU
- You will now see few options available (exploits) on the screen just click “Barahir“.
- Wait until the ROOT process finishes and come up a notice on the screen. If you get a message that says “Success … Superuser and su binary installed”.
- Now, reboot your phone and the rooting process is complete.
How To Root WIKO Rainbow Using Kingroot
- Before installing kingroot, you have to disable the internet on the phone first
- Open the APK file with your default file manager
- If your device displays Installation Blocked or something like this message then Go To Setting – Security and there you can tick the Unknown sources box.
- When the installation is complete, enable again your mobile internet
- Click “try root” button to start rooting
- If your device is compatible, it will finish rooting after few minutes. If rooted successfully, you will see rooted screen which means you device has been successfully rooted.
- To become more sure, you can go to google play, search and download Root Checker app to Check if the Root is successful.
That’s it – once the phone powers back on normally, you will have root access on your WIKO Rainbow. Enjoy!