Good news to Vodafone Smart 3 phone users. I have found, finally, a working method to root vodafone smart 3! We must all thank alephzain, for showing me how to do it!
This is probably not for you if you are worried about voiding the warranty of your Vodafone, you would never take the chance of bricking your device (although the odds are low), and if you master your phone completely in a manner that’s unsafe. Note that the latter can be considered, both an advantage and disadvantage because it’s a bit of a double-edged sword.
Disclaimer: By rooting the warranty of your phone will be voided.
Here’s a guide on how you can root the Vodafone Smart 3.
- Download The Framaroot app and install it on your device.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Boromir, so tap it once & wait for few moments.
- And you see a success message in your device’s screen.
- Reboot the device
- After Reboot, check that ‘SuperSU‘ application is installed or not. If yes, you successfully rooted your phone.
To become more sure, you can go to google play, search and download Root Checker app to Check if the Root is successful.
And now that you are rooted, you can begin enjoying access to more apps, even those that might otherwise be restricted. Only download from trusted sources; in fact, you might want to disable Unknown Sources now as a reminder. Some rooted apps allow you to improve battery life and performance. If you are looking for some new apps to try out, take a look at this article on rooted apps.
You are always welcome to share your experience or errors in our comment box.