The Easiest “One-Click” Root Method for Your Vivo Y31L. The best thing you can do is to root the Vivo Y31L – not because the Y31L isn’t a good smartphone, but because rooting opens up so many doors. But to do so, you need to know how to root the Vivo Y31L.
The Vivo Y31L feature a 4.7-inch with resolution 540×960 pixels display. It is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor, which is paired with 1GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. Using its expandable storage slot, you can increase its memory by another 128GB via a micro SD card. The smartphone runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system with Funtouch OS 2.1 on top of it and is backed up by a 2200 mAh battery.
The smartphone sports an 8-mpx rear camera with LED flash and a 5-mpx front camera. Further, the smartphone offers 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi, GPS, and a micro USB 2.0 port that offers OTG support as well. Besides, it has Accelerometer, Light sensor, Proximity sensor, and compass.
Rooting is unlocking the Android operating system and give a user access to download and install all the unapproved apps, customization on their Android smartphone or tablet. There are major reasons for root an Android device. Such as free tethering, increase battery life and speed, remove adverts from applications, extensive customizations, install the apps from the play store that are prohibited among them.
If you’re a Vivo Y31L user then 360 Root app is for you. To gain root access, the 360 Root app should be downloaded to the Android device. After downloading, the user can follow through the quick installation steps. Upon installation, the app will start and root process can be started from the interface. In fact, the user would just need to click on a single button to gain root access. This process is simple and straightforward. Therefore, any person will be able to follow it.
How to Root Vivo Y31L with 360Root
To use 360 Root and root the device or experience the other features offered by it, a person will need to install this app on the device. Any person who wants to root the Y31L device will only need to go through the following steps.
- First of all, a user should go ahead and download 360 Root APK from the internet. The APK file can be downloaded directly into the Android device for convenience.
- Before rooting the Android device with 360 Root, a user should enable the data connection. Since this app is going to download a file of about 10MB to the device, the user needs to make sure that enough data is available.
- When everything is set in place, the user can go ahead and open 360 Root application. It can be done by tapping on the app icon. If the app is opened for the very first time, it will be possible to see an introduction. However, this introduction will be in Chinese language. Hence, it can be skipped. To skip the introduction, the user would just need to go through swiping the screen.
- Now the user will arrive at the main interface of 360 Root app. In the main app interface, it is possible to find a big round button. It has got the term “Root” printed on it. A person who wants to root the Android device will have to tap on this root button. Then the 360 Root app will initiate the rooting process.
- It will take some time for the root process to complete. Once rooting is completed, the button would stop going in circles. It indicates that the Android app has been rooted successfully.
Done! You have successfully rooted the Vivo Y31L on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware.
To check that either you’ve successfully rooted the Y31L using the above rooting 360root Root method. Download and install Root Checker from Google Play Store.
How To Unroot
Follow the instructions in this section so that you may successfully unroot Android devices and also uninstall 360Root App from the Y31L;
Just like always, if you hit a snag and need a helping hand, feel free to talk to us in the comments below. We love to help.