For any smartphone user who owns an Android-based device and is slightly geekish, rooting comes as naturally as eating, sleeping, and other basic human instinct. Not only does it unlock the true potential of your device, but also makes it possible to run several apps that otherwise are out of question.
The root method that we will opt for here will make use of Kingroot, which is arguably the easiest rooting technique for a huge variety of devices by now. Do understand, however, that while this method is tried and tested, we or the developer cannot take any responsibility for any damage to your device as a result of following these instructions. Proceed at your own risk.
Guide To Root Vibe X2
- Download the rooting package to your phone. Once done, install the kingroot.apk on your device.
- Before installing kingroot, you have to disable the internet on the phone first
- Open the APK file with your default file manager
- If your device displays Installation Blocked or something like this message then Go To Setting – Security and there you can tick the Unknown sources box.
- When the installation is complete, enable again your mobile internet
- Click “try root” button to start rooting
- If your device is compatible, it will finish rooting after few minutes. If rooted successfully, you will see rooted screen which means you device has been successfully rooted.
- To become more sure, you can go to google play, search and download Root Checker app to Check if the Root is successful.
That’s it – enjoy root access on your Lenovo Vibe X2!