So you have your Verizon DROID RAZR M XT907 and you want to get a little more out of? This guide will teach you exactly how you can root your device! Rooting your RAZR M XT907 will have a number of benefits, such as allowing for the installation of third-party root apps, performance tweaks and custom ROMs. Now, you can now root the device with the help of simple steps.
Rooting is an effective method and after rooting users will be able to gain access to the phone’s sub-system and allows you to access the entire operating system to optimize your device by the apps only avaliable to the rooted users. After rooting with TowelRoot you can just overclock processor to increase the speed of the device. And you can obtain root access to use the best apps that help you free up space.
Considering the Android root manner it the Towelroot apk offers the simplest rooting method with a single click. This is the most effective root following application plus the highest success rate. Get engaged in Towelroot download simply clicking the provided direct download link.
Follow through the guide to successfully root your XT907 using towelroot app by geohot.
Before we get to the process, read this: rooting voids your warranty. The process is time tested and safe for millions of users, but still, you are doing this at your own risk. We will not take any responsibility for resulting damage to your device via following these instructions.
Root DROID RAZR M XT907 Jelly Bean Using TowelRoot
- Enable “unknown sources” option. Go to Settings => security => enable unknown sources.
- Download and Install it towelroot.apk
- Now launch Towelroot app
- Now click on “make it ra1n”
- The phone will reboot itself after rooting
- You’re not fully rooted at the moment, you must download and install SuperSU apk first.
- Open SuperSU from app drawer and update SU binaries if required
How To Root DROID RAZR M XT907 Kitkat Using Kingroot
- Download Kingroot 5.2.0 (latest version) From XDA Forum
- Before installing kingroot, you have to disable the internet on the phone first
- Open the APK file with your default file manager
- If your device displays Installation Blocked or something like this message then Go To Setting – Security and there you can tick the Unknown sources box.
- When the installation is complete, enable again your mobile internet
- Click “try root” button to start rooting.
- If your device is compatible, it will finish rooting after few minutes. If rooted successfully, you will see rooted screen which means you device has been successfully rooted.
- To become more sure, you can go to google play, search and download Root Checker app to Check if the Root is successful.
Congrats your DROID RAZR M XT907 is rooted!
You can try downloading Root Checker application to confirm that you are rooted or not. Feel free to comment here, in this blog.