So you have your Verizon DROID RAZR M XT907 and you want to get a little more out of? This guide will teach you exactly how you can root your device! Rooting your RAZR M XT907 will have a number of benefits, such as allowing for the installation of third-party root apps, performance tweaks and custom ROMs. Now, you can now root the device with the help of simple steps.
Before we get to the process, read this: rooting voids your warranty. The process is time tested and safe for millions of users, but still, you are doing this at your own risk. We will not take any responsibility for resulting damage to your device via following these instructions.
Follow through the guide to successfully root your XT907 using towelroot app by geohot.
- Enable “unknown sources” option. Go to Settings => security => enable unknown sources.
- Download and Install it towelroot.apk
- Now launch Towelroot app
- Now click on “make it ra1n”
- The phone will reboot itself after rooting
- You’re not fully rooted at the moment, you must download and install SuperSU apk first.
- Open SuperSU from app drawer and update SU binaries if required
Congrats your DROID RAZR M XT907 is rooted!
You can try downloading Root Checker application to confirm that you are rooted or not. Feel free to comment here, in this blog.