Hello Rogers Samsung Galaxy S4 users, now you can root your device easily with one click. The method is damn easy, and requires just few clicks. This is All-In-One tool actually, so if you have experience with rooting with tools recently, you absolutely know how pretty is to root the device with the help of these tools.
Disclaimer: This rooting will cancel the warranty and any mishap occurs, Jellydroid will not be responsible for that.
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 (Rogers) with Kingo Root Tool
- Make sure, you have enabled USB Debugging Mode on device.
- Download the Kingo Root tool for Windows, and install it.
- Next, launch the app and a setup wizard screen would appear.
- As you can see, It will prompt you to plug the device using USB cable. There’s no requirement for pre-installed device drivers, as the software will take care of that for you.
- Then on this stage all you have to do is to click the ROOT button.
- After for the process finish. Now reboot your Galaxy S4 normally. After the reboot, your device would be rooted for sure which you can confirm by installing root checker apps.
Congratulations. Your Rogers Samsung Galaxy S4 is now fully rooted. Root access can be given to apps that require it by pressing the Grant/Allow button whenever prompted. Let us know if you run into any problems, and we’ll help you out.
How-To Un-Root Rogers Samsung Galaxy S4
- Launch Kingo Root Tool
- Hit the big orange “Remove Root” and let the magic happen!
- Congrats, now enjoy your pure unrooted device.