Today we’re going to show you how to maximise the use of your Ulefone U7, by rooting. This is the best method for rooting beginners, and is the quickest and easiest root method commonly available.
What is “Root”?
Root, no matter as a verb (root Android phone) or as a none (Android root software), means a priviledged access (Superuser permission) of your Android operating system. Let’s take an easy example to illustrate this. Thinking yourself logged on a Windows computer as a guest account, which is similarly as you with your unrooted Android device, you can use applications, browse files, but you cannot make change in your system because you have no access. Rooting your Android is like logging on your computer as Administrator, which grants you the permission to alter files and customize it the way you like.
This tutorial shows, how to Root Ulefone U7 smartphone without using Computer (using KingRoot app). You don’t need to connect your phone to computer for Rooting it, you can simply Root your phone by installing KingRoot App on it. KingRoot can officially Root almost every Android device without using computer, so you can try it for your non Ulefone smartphone also.
Root Ulefone U7 Using KingRoot APK
- Install Kingroot App . (To install the APK you will need to acceppt unkown sources for APKs. This can be done through.”Unknown Sources“ under Menu -> Settings -> Applications).
- KingRoot app bypasses Android security and install itself as System App in the Smartphone. Phone detects security intrusion and blocks KingRoot installation. Tap on “More details” to see more options and tap on “Install anyway (unsafe)“.
- Open Kingroot, you will have “TRY IT” button tap on it. Make sure you have checked “Agreed KingRoot License Agreement” check box, otherwise “TRY IT” button will be disabled. KingRoot App will open and Start scanning for your device’s Root Status.
- If your phone is Un-Rooted, you will see following screen. Tap on “TRY ROOT” to start rooting your Ulefone U7 smartphone.
- It will take some time to root the phone. You will see a success message after successful Rooting of your smartphone.
- This is the proof of a rooted device.
- You have now succesfully Rooted your Ulefone U7.
I hope that everything went smoothly and you’re happy with the results. Now you can try out some root-only apps and new ROMs, or just rest easy knowing that you can do either if you want.