Today we’re going to show you how to maximise the use of your Ulefone U7, by rooting. This is the best method for rooting beginners, and is the quickest and easiest root method commonly available.
How To Root Ulefone U7 Phablet Using Framaroot
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your Ulefone U7 Phablet, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU
- You will now see few options available (exploits) on the screen just click “Barahir“.
- Wait until the ROOT process finishes and come up a notice on the screen. If you get a message that says “Success … Superuser and su binary installed”.
- Now, reboot your phablet and the rooting process is complete.
I hope that everything went smoothly and you’re happy with the results. Now you can try out some root-only apps and new ROMs, or just rest easy knowing that you can do either if you want.