I recently purchased an Tracfone Huawei H868c Glory mobile phone. In this Tutorial we will show you how to root your Huawei H868c Glory with the Framaroot 1-Click-Root Tool coming from Alephzain. Framaroot takes advantage of a recently found security flaw in the linux kernel. Thanks to framaroot you will only need a few minutes to root your Tracfone Huawei H868c Glory.
Disclaimer : We are not responsible for any damages. If any problem happened we will help you to solve it. And also keep in mind rooting your phone is void your warranty.
So without wasting any further time, let’s move on to Root Huawei H868c Using Framaroot.
- Download The Framaroot app and install it on your Huawei H868c.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your smartphone.
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Gandalf, so tap it once and wait for few moments.
- And you see a success message in your device’s screen.
- Reboot your devices
- Your device is now successfully rooted. Check your device and find out SuperSU icon, which is the mark of a successful ROOT.
Once again, you can download the “Root Checker” app in case of not being sure that you have successfully rooted your device.
And don’t forget to let us know in the comments section in case of facing any sort of problems. We are here to help you!