This how-to guide will show you how to root your THL W200S. Rooting your THL W200S will have a number of benefits, such as allowing for the installation of third-party root apps, performance tweaks and custom ROMs.
THL W200S Smartphone use MTK6592W, Cortex-A7 Octa core,1.7GHz, 1G RAM + 32G ROM with 5 inch 1280*720 screen, Android 4.2 OS, promises quite a fast operation speed is quite amazing and impressive. 5.0MP front camera for convenient self-capturing, 8.0MP back camera for you to record every single moment clearly; 3G, GPS, WiFi, WiFi direct, hotspot, etc all available to make this phone the most valuable choice.
Easily root your THL W200S with this simple guide.
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your THL W200S, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Barahir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your device.
- Once you’ve restarted your phone, open app drawer and look for an app called SuperSU.If this app is present on your device, you’ve successfully rooted W200S.
Method 2: Root Master
If Method 1 didn’t work with your THL W200S smartphone, then this is probably the next best option if you want to root your device without accessing your PC. try this Root Master apk.