The THL T200 comes with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean as a default Operating System. And the main feature is, it comes with 6 inch capable to display 1920×1080 pixels resolution. And the phone has comes with 13 Mega Pixel primary camera with LED flash capable to record 1080p HD videos and also have a 8 Mega Pixel secondary camera.
In this tutorial we will show you how to root your THL T200 with the help of the Frameroot App.
Rooting is void the warranty of your phone. Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
How to root THL T200
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your THL T200, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Barahir or Boromir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your device.
After Rebooting, check your App List & Search for “SuperSU” App. Or else Download Root Checker to Check whether your THL T200 is Rooted or Not.