So you are here because you want to Root THL 4400, So lets not waste any further time and just start with Rooting your THL 4400. Rooting enables users to install custom ROMs or third party apps of their choice and also perform tweaks in the settings to improve the device’s performance.
Disclaimer: Rooting will void your phone Warranty. We are not responsible if anything happens to your phone.
Step-by-step procedure rooting THL 4400 via Kingroot app
- Install Kingroot App . (To install the APK you will need to acceppt unkown sources for APKs.. This can be done through..”Unknown Sources“ under Menu -> Settings -> Applications).
- Press the green root button
- It will take some time to root the phone.
- Finish and Reboot your phone!.
- After Reboot you can go into the App drawer and search for Kinguser app, n thats it you have rooted THL 4400.
In case if you want to install SuperSU, just install SuperSU from Google Play Store and update the binaries using normal way.
If you encounter any problem while rooting your device, then put your problem/queries below via comments and we will surely help you! Happy Rooting