So you are here because you want to Root THL 4400, So lets not waste any further time and just start with Rooting your THL 4400. Rooting enables users to install custom ROMs or third party apps of their choice and also perform tweaks in the settings to improve the device’s performance.
As rooting opens up administrator type privileges on your handset you’ll instantly have access to all the core files on your handset. File browser apps can take full advantage of this, allowing you to move stuff around on your internal memory if so require.
App wise, we’ve already touched on Titanium Backup, but there are far more apps that can make use of root permissions, and simply aren’t available with a non-rooted device. Fans of custom ROMs can even use a ROM manager to install and update their operating system without the need to flash zip files from Recovery.
Disclaimer: Rooting will void your phone Warranty. We are not responsible if anything happens to your phone.
Root THL 4400 With Kingroot
- Kingroot 4.8.1
- Before installing kingroot, you have to disable the internet on the phone first
- Open the APK file with your default file manager
- If your device displays Installation Blocked or something like this message then Go To Setting – Security and there you can tick the Unknown sources box.
- When the installation is complete, enable again your mobile internet
- Click “try root” button to start rooting
- If your device is compatible, it will finish rooting after few minutes. If rooted successfully, you will see rooted screen which means you device has been successfully rooted.
- To become more sure, you can go to google play, search and download Root Checker app to Check if the Root is successful.
If you encounter any problem while rooting your device, then put your problem/queries below via comments and we will surely help you! Happy Rooting