ZTE E9Q+ is a smart and stylish android smart phone released by ZTE. Powered by a Mediatek MTK8382 1.3GHz Octa-Core, This tablet supports 3G and runs on Android 4.4.4 KiKat version. ZTE E9Q+ rooting via KingRoot is an easy task and user-friendly root method. Download Kingroot and follow step by step guide to rooting your android device.
Rooting ZTE E9Q+ is of great importance, that is, there are lots of benefits from rooting your Huawei P8 device. Benefits like;
- Running of Special Apps on your smartphone
- Easy Installation of Custom ROMs on your smartphone
- Free or Improved internal storage of your device and many more.
Disclaimer: Rooting your android smartphone voids the warranty of the device.
How to Root ZTE E9Q+ Tablet Android (Easy Guide)
- Download the app from this page, and install the tool on your Android device.
- Install the program like you would do for any other Android app.
- When done, run the tool on your device.
- If your Android smartphone or tablet is supported by this universal one click root program, you will be able to tap on the “Try to root” or “Start to Root” button which is located on the bottom of the display.
- Wait for a few minutes (Your device must connected to the internet).
- When done, the “success” message will be displayed.
- And you should be rooted now!
That’s it. Your ZTE E9Q+0 would be rooted successfully. To verify root access, simply download root checker and confirm if your device has gained root access.