Owners of the Onda v719 3G tablet have long been waiting for a way to root their devices. If you have been wanting to root your Onda v719 3G and haven’t had time, knew where to go, or were a little bit apprehensive about doing such things then today is your lucky day as we have the process all lined up for you.
Are you ready to make this happen? Let’s get started.
- Download the framaroot.apk file and install that file in the Onda v719 3G tablet
- Once the Framaroot app is installed, open it
- You need to select “Install SuperSU”
- Tap on “Barahir” and just in a few seconds
- It would show the message that the phone is rooted
- And you will need to Reboot the Onda v719 3G.
To ensure you have rooted 100%, it is recommended that you download the app called Root Checker from the Google Play store and run the test which takes only a second.