Alcatel OneTouch Pop 8 P320X is one of the sleekest Alcatel phablet and it runs on android 4.2.2 and has a 1.3GHz quad core processor. This phablet can be rooted easily with boromir exploit. Below are detailed instruction on how to root Alcatel OneTouch Pop 8 P320X.
Framaroot offers you the easiest way to root your android phone. The program was first designed for rooting Alcatel Onetouch but now it works on an almost maximum number of Android phones. Using the program for rooting purpose is also easy where you just have to download the program on your phone and then run the program. You do not need any computer or any other assistance when you are using Framaroot to root your android phone.
Since the root procedure isn’t official, by completing the same you will void the warranty of your Alcatel OneTouch Pop 8 P320X.
Root Alcatel OneTouch Pop 8 P320X Via Framaroot
- You must Enable “unknown sources” option. Go to Settings => security => enable unknown sources.
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your Alcatel OneTouch Pop 8 P320X, install it just like any other app.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Boromir” or “Barahir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your tablet.
- Once your device restarts, check that ‘SuperSU’ App is installed which confirms that your device is rooted now.
Congratulations, you have successfully learned how to root your Alcatel OneTouch Pop 8 P320X.